DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Jennifer and "Cooper"'s Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"The same thing happened to Cooper. The breeder had him microchipped when he was 5 we…"

Jennifer and "Cooper" replied Jul 6, 2013 to Mirco Chips relocate--PLEASE READ

14 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Stella

""Are you gonna throw the ball, or what?!" As he sets the ball next to you no matter…"

Jennifer and "Cooper" replied Apr 21, 2013 to If your doodle could only speak one sentence, what would it be?

56 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Lorraine Bromley

"Cooper is also an F1B.  He had the straightest coat of the puppies in the litter so…"

Jennifer and "Cooper" replied Sep 21, 2012 to What should we get? ****UPDATE Pics added of the puppy we are getting*******

33 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Pam and Ginger Snap

"I find the ignorance of some people just amazing!!!! The dog is clearly identified a…"

Jennifer and "Cooper" replied Sep 21, 2012 to No Dogs Allowed Here! Service Dog Discrimination!

7 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Camilla and Darwin

"I have Cooper (Standard Goldendoodle) and Murphy (Miniature Poodle). About a year ag…"

Jennifer and "Cooper" replied Sep 20, 2012 to Have many doodles do you have?

16 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by AndySharon BoomerShaynaMariner

"Just my opinions: You know your dog better than anyone. If you fear he will "bolt ri…"

Jennifer and "Cooper" replied Sep 6, 2012 to Advice on E-Fence for dog with high prey instinct?

11 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Allyson, Peri & Taquito

"This is my heartdog, Sloan.  Obviously not a doodle.  We lost her to bone cancer las…"

Jennifer and "Cooper" replied Sep 2, 2012 to Heartdogs - Is yours a doodle?

137 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Linda, Charlie Brown and Beau

"I get them from the Antler Pantry also and have always been very happy with their se…"

Jennifer and "Cooper" replied Aug 26, 2012 to Antlers?

17 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Theresa & Duncan

"Signed it. We also boycot Nike products because of his endorsement deal with them."

Jennifer and "Cooper" replied Jul 20, 2012 to Boycott Michael Vicks Clothing Line

20 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Anne & Mr. Haley

"We currently have a Miniature Poodle that we adopted from the shelter about 7 months…"

Jennifer and "Cooper" replied Jun 17, 2012 to Eye Removal****UPDATE****

44 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Traci -Bexter & Maggie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service