DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ruler of the Amazon

We will be offering prizes for your online purchases through our Amazon link:  amazon.doodlekisses.com  As you know, we get commissions when you purchase through our link. This helps keep the DK ship afloat and allows us to give back to doodle and dog rescue.  :-)

We will be giving away two prizes:  One for the most interesting item purchased and one random drawing for any item by any purchaser. 

To enter, just post in this thread any of the following: a picture of your purchase screen on Amazon, a description of your purchase, a screenshot of your purchase, or even just a statement of “I bought random stuff on Amazon using the Doodle Kisses link!”.  We’ll take your word for it and enter you in the random drawing.  Each order will count for one entry.  Post a response here as you place your orders.  Any Amazon order made in MAY 2016 will count!

Let the May Ruling of the Amazon begin!

TL;DR:  1. Go to Amazon through the DK link.  2. Buy stuff.  3. Post that stuff here in this discussion.  4. Win!

Views: 1152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Purchased May 1.  My husband was trying to help me clean up where the puppies chewed up a roll of paper towels along with a few other things and caught our vacuum on fire. He cleaned alright, he vacuumed EVERYTHING up and yes we have a Shop Vac he could have used but didn't. Ugh! LOL!  Long story short.. had to buy a new vacuum and I love this vacuum! Just like the one he burnt up & Amazon had it for half the price as anywhere else. :)

Ordered this new rice cooker from Amazon!
ORDER PLACED
May 5, 2016
ORDER # 114-9821984-1061800

Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH Induction Heating System Rice Cooker and Warmer, 1 L, Stainless Dark Gray
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$271.29

2 out of 3 purchases for DoodleBelle of course. 

Order Number: 110-2206263-2402627
  • 6 INCH Bully Sticks for Dogs (VALUE 12-PACK) Made in USA~Grass-Fed, Kosher AMERICAN Beef~No Antibiotics No Growth Hormones 100% Grain-Free Dog Chews by Sancho & Lola's Closet will be shipped to Andrea Grundfest by Amazon.com. 
    Guaranteed delivery: May 18, 2016
  • Ethical Pets Skinneeez Crinklers Cow Dog Toy, 14-Inch will be shipped to Andrea Grundfest by Amazon.com. 
  • YIXIN Classic Handheld Reading Magnifier Magnifying Glass Lens 10x for Father Mother Elder will be shipped to Andrea Grundfest by Amazon.com. 
  • The Tick Key for Tick Removal 3 Pack (Multi) will be shipped by Happy Dog Place.
    Estimated delivery: May 25, 2016 - May 31, 2016
  • Inktastic KiniArt Mini Goldendoodle Tote Bag by KiniArt Royal Blue will be shipped by Inktastic.
    Estimated delivery: May 23, 2016 - May 26, 2016
  • Pawz Road Lovely Pet Paw Prints Fleece Blanket (Beige) will be shipped by Sweet Pet.
    Estimated delivery: June 2, 2016 - June 17, 2016

Here is my purchase!

Order Number: 116-5013236-4760209
  • HDE 2-Port VGA/SVGA Manual Switch Sharing Switcher Selector Box for LCD TV PC Monitor Video 
    Estimated delivery: May 23, 2016

Just purchased today this as well:

Thank you, your order has been placed.

An email confirmation has been sent to you.

An email confirmation has been sent to you.

Order Number: 110-4632867-8692263
  • Mara, Daughter of the Nile (Puffin Story Books) 

Total Before Tax: $11.97
Estimated Tax:    $0.84

Order Total:   $12.81

Total Before Tax: $11.97
Estimated Tax:    $0.84

Order Total:   $12.81

Delivered May 19, 2016
Your package was delivered.
Please look in your mailbox or wherever you typically get mail.
$16.31  (manual switch sharing selector box)
Ordered on May 19, 2016 Order# 105-0280994-0686662 Arriving May 27 - Jun 2
Not yet shipped
Sold by: VirVentures
$109.28
Condition: New
Arriving Jun 1 - Jun 6
Preparing for Shipment
$10.35
Condition: New
Buy it Again