DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

A couple of months back, in the middle of winter, I noticed Sonny's nose turning pink. Well, I am happy to announce that the black nose is back!!! You DK'ers who said snow nose (winter snow) were right! No offense to the pink nosed doodles, but I love Sonny's black nose! Just figured I would share in case and other doodles out there had the same thing.

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yipppeee!  I wanted a big ol black nosed puppy - ended up with a Hershy's Kiss chocolate nose that I love too but those black ones - adorable!!!!!
Still waiting to see if Stella's turns back to black. Winter just won't seem to let go here...
I was thinking that Allie's nose was going to turn pink this winter because I noticed one big pink spot after playing in the snow one day.  It turned back to black as well. I love her big black nose :)
Darwin is still a little brown noser, but I anticipate it darkening soon. :-)
Wow..I need to go look at what color Fudge and Vern's noses are...LOL. Sonny is cute either way.

It's amazing how the nose changes!

February 15, 2011

May 16, 2011
I just looked at Gracie Doodle's nose and it is still brown.  I love the huge black nose!  I want it back!
Ok, I never knew this!! Very interesting. I'd check my doodles but they are sleeping and it's kind of peaceful right now so I will wait!
I'm still waiting for Duffy's black nose to reappear.  Glad to hear Sonny's nose returned to black.  I loved the black nose too.  Let's hope we get our black nose back too.  We're in Texas, it's hot already.  COME ON BLACK NOSE!
Quincy`s nose also went from black to brown over the winter, I do think it is starting to go darker again. I love that big black nose.
I went to look at Cooper's after I saw this post and Yes!  His is turning back to black too!  Must have been a snow nose just like Sonny's.   I didn't mind the pink nose, but his nose does stand out a little more against his light colored coat if it is black.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service