DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Its that time again! This one is easy so I expect to see MANY more photos tagged!  This can be as simple as your Doodle wearing a blue bandana, sitting in a blue car, making a sad "blue" face, swimming in blue water... whatever "blue" means to you. The tag is - blue16 and if you'd like to see your Doodle featured in the slideshow but don't know how, here are the easy to follow instructions:

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR PHOTO INTO THE SHOW?

Good question! Spud's mom, Joanne, put together a great visual tutorial here: http://www.doodlekisses.com/forum/topics/uploading-tagging-rotating...

If you like visuals, use her tutorial.  Otherwise, try the instructions below...

1-- Upload your photo to the main photo page or your own page.

2-- In the 'tag' section of the photo put in the tag that corresponds with the slide show theme (see list above).

It's quite easy, actually. 

Im busy thinking up new themes so if you have something you'd love to see, please let me know!

Views: 635

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lori, I just added and tagged another "blue16".  Is it too late?

Never too late! Love it!

I'm not sure if the pic I added worked. How do I view the slideshow

Patti, I did get your photo which is the one in your profile. Is that the one you are talking about? The slideshow is usually updated on the front page on Sunday. Its possible Adina just didn't have time to load it yet but it should be soon. In the meantime you can see all the photos that will be in it here:           http://www.doodlekisses.com/photo/albums/blue-1

Thank you so much, I love this forum

Me too!!!

Tagged!

Got it! Thank you!

Still not blue16 slideshow?

Lori, I tagged a few photos from our page with blue16 but they are not showing up on the slideshow.  One of them is Riley with his blue cast looking "blue".  Can you please help?

Cora, I got your photos! The update doesn't happen automatically, I have to go back in and add pictures that were not tagged when I made the album. But thats no problem! Sometimes it might take a while and its good to let me know so I can add them.

I just added some pictures for blue16!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service