DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Are there any breeders who have no known negative reviews?

Yes or No 

I understand you cannot recommend but there may be a way to gain trust in the golden breeder world which seems so untrustworthy.

Views: 714

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes.

There is one goldendoodle breeder in whom I have complete confidence, even though I do not have one of her dogs. I have referred several people to her, and each of them has been beyond thrilled with their dog. 

I do have two of her dogs and I can say I have complete confidence in her as well, but to say she has never gotten a negative review would be hard to say for sure. As excellent as she is, how does one breeder with the many different puppies being bought by many different people, please everyone, everytime?

Maybe she got busy and didn't answer an email fast enough for someone, or she didn't feel a home was right for someone else and didn't allow a dog to go to that home, or suggested weight the dog might end up as, but it was bigger......people can get negative over just about anything and there are certainly those who are never happy, no matter how wonderful someone handles things and even though they have a terrific healthy dog in their home. 

The proof is in the healthy, sweet dogs she produces and that speaks for itself. And if you ask this breeder, she will give you names of people who have her dogs so that you can speak to them personally. So it's up to each prospective buyer to do their own research until they are comfortable with their findings, taking reviews for what they are as Lyndy stated

You're right of course, Sue. There can always be a disgruntled person giving a negative review about anything. 

I would add that the proof is also in a person having the integrity and honesty to honor their agreements and to back up their words with actions, which I know to be true of this breeder. 

Sue, That's exactly what I meant with my analogy. ;)

Hello,

I am still looking for a breeder. Could you please let me know who is this trusted breeder so I can contact her? Thanks so much.

Trang

can you message me info about good breeders?

I am waiting for 3 to respond but live near lancaster and that is all that seems to be coming up and i know i am supposed to stay away.  Gosh the pics of these goldendoodles are so darn cute it is so hard to stay away.

can you message me some breeders near ne pa.  i am having a tough time findng anything but lancaster.

i am waiting to hear back from one in nj and one near the DE, MD PA border

Can you send me info please?
In reality, how could anyone say a breeder had no negative reviews without doing exhaustive research.

Yes.

I don't have an answer for your question persay, but anytime I read negative reviews, I really read them for what they are. For example, if I read a review, for dog food and someone complains that it made their dog sick, but without providing further information, then I ignore that review. Dogs get sick and if the dog got sick one time due to eating it - did the owner switch them like they are suppose to or just feed them new food? Many times those reviews are just that, the dog got sick and it may or may not be from the food.
I find that online reviews have a tendency to be negative or to have a negative slant. "I love this product, but..."
It probably has something to do with the animosity of it all.
The same with super positive reviews - if the review contains fluff words with no real meat, then that's all it is is fluff.
So, you have to really think about what people are saying are truly saying.

And on the other side of the review situation, many companies have people write positive reviews about their products or services that are fabricated.   So to answer your question, Mike, reviews are helpful but not the only thing to look at.  Use this as a guide: http://www.doodlekisses.com/notes/What_To_Look_for_In_a_Breeder  when you are asking questions.  Visit the breeder if at all possible - for the amount of money you spend on a doodle, traveling to a breeder to meet him/her may not be an exorbitant expense. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service