DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I am looking for recommendations for an awesome audio book that would appeal to both me and my husband while we are on a long road trip.  Any ideas???

Views: 487

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a huge Outlander fan and have read all Diana Gabaldon's books more than once and now I listen to them whenever I am driving.   I have not been successful in getting my husband (an avid reader) to read or listen to them, but he is watching the TV show. 

We used to listen Calvin Trillon on our family road trips.  Very funny stories that were light but engaging.  

"John Adams"  It is about the second president of the United States.  It's a bruiser to read , but awesome on tape.

One of my husband's and my favorites.  Also the Harry Potter books we both liked.

If you are both dog fans, 'The Possibility Dogs,' by Susannah Charleson is excellent. In it she talks about rescue dogs who have been trained for use as psychiatric service dogs. She is both a skilled writer and lovely narrator. The book offers a wonderful look into the work that goes into training service dogs.

Thanks for your suggestion, Teri. I'll look for Susannah Charleson's book. We ended up listening to the newest Harlan Coben book, Fool Me Once, which we both really enjoyed. And I just finished reading The Two Family House by Lynda Cohen Loigman. I recommend it highly! 

The Cuckoo's calling by Robert Galbraith (aka JK Rowling). I love this series and the narrator is wonderful.

Thanks, Brandy. Great idea!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service