DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Gracie is 13 weeks and 30 lbs. Oh my goodness! I'm not sure how I feel about this. ;)

Anyone else have a doodle that weighed in close to Gracie around the same time frame? If so, how big did your doodle mature to?

Views: 1147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She is gorgeous!

We actually had someone ask us if Vern was a Great Dane. LOL I never charted what they weighed when, but I would think Vern was at least 30 pounds at 13 weeks. I almost hate to tell you this, but he weighs 110 pounds. 

Oh my. I did some puppy calculation things and they are saying anywhere from 80 to 110 lbs! I didn't believe the 110 lbs, but now I guess I have to!

He's a sweety!

Thank you! Gracie is so cute. I love her look. I will tell you Vern's mom was huge, too. 

I like to call big doodles like Vern "horsedoodles" ;)  I love horses though so that's a compliment.  I always thought horses act like giant dogs half the time.

One of my neighbours has a giant, goofy goldendoodle who must be upwards of 90 pounds.

She is DARLING.  I love her wispy hair look.  Rosco weighed about 10 lbs per month until 8 months.  Then he slowed down and at his trim weight he's 90 lbs and his not-so-trim weight he's 105.  As for height, he's 27.5 inches to the shoulder.

Thank you, Adina. I guess I should measure her height. My husband wanted a big dog. I think he's got one in the making. :D

Wow!!! I wonder how big our pup will get. He is 8 weeks old today. He weighed in at 12.76lbs.

Hmm. I honk Gracie was around that weight when we brought her home. :)

Lincoln is about 40 lbs at 5 months old. He is very long. Especilly when he stretches out. We were told by our breeder that he would be about 75lbs based on his father. Not sure I bought into a 100 lb dog!!!! Hope he doesn't get that big!

Looking forward to seeing this beautiful girl at maturity!  What a sweet face!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service