DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

So many of our doodles have unique quirks and nuances. However, I suspect many of these are more "doodle traits" than not. I thought it would be cool to list some of the silly things our "doodles do" and then respond back to others in "voting fashion" if our doodles do, or don't....

Anyone want to play along with me?

Views: 666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BB's "wookie" comes out when he wants a ball/toy that is under the couch. It eventually escalates to a bark, but a long string of wookie comes first.
YES!
Yes, she also does this when we come home, along with howling (can you imagine a doodle trying to howl?).  I need to catch this on video sometime.
Oh, definitely! Sadie is all about the wookiee sounds when I stop petting her and she has apparently not gotten her fill!
Huff does too.
Will respond to a command, but sometimes will "argue" verbally and paws at me when she's not in the mood.
Sadie talks with her paws! If I'm asking her to sit or go to her mat when she's too excited to do so without arguing she definitely paws "at" me.
Myla will sit next to me trying to wake me up, she slaps me over and over in the face with her paw! Funny but an annoying way to wake up. As she does this Choe stands on me with her two front legs
Camus does this too. You can see it on one of my videos. :) He hates to repeat commands and protests.
Huff does too. He also does this when you stop petting him or he wants you to start petting him.

I just love Bruin's big paws...he is so gentle with them.  In the morning, he wakes me up with a gentle paw stroke on my face...oooooh, I just love it!

I wish Sadie would learn how to be gentle with her paws. She wakes me up by pawing me, but is not at all careful about where her big feet hit me, or how hard.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service