DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

That's what we call it when Socrates has these little fits where he either rubs up against a wall or the front of the couch...butt up, head down and just growls and sounds really ferocious! It's hilarious :) Sometimes he'll get up on the couch and nearly stick his head all the way between the cushions rubbing and growling. The more I talk to him or rub his back, the more he does it.

Then, after about a minute, he's done! He just stops and looks at me with his face all fluffed up like "What?"

Anyone have any idea what that is about or if he's just being goofy? That's how I take it. I usually ask him to 'tell me all about it, get it all out", and that makes him growl louder.

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Peri does this all the time - it's a doodle thing :)

My Murphy just has to rub his face and ears along the carpet a few times a day. He can rub and travel the length of the room and back. No real reason I can see other than he's wiping his snout off or scratching his ears. Only things that make sense to us. But yes, he makes lots of growls noises along the way too. Seems to really enjoy himself the whole time.

Kona does this!  She is sooo funny, it is ususally a sign of affection and my husband gets special treatment of her standing on her head, butt and tail up waiting to be rubbed.  It is hilarious!  I caught her last year like this :)

Thanks Sandy, usually she only does this in the dark house, hard to catch.  She is a silly little girl!

Awesome!

OMG thats hilarious!

Great catch, Gina.  Clancy rolls around on his back, rubs his face on the wall, groans, moans, yips.

Thanks Nancy!

Yes, Libby does it every morning after she wakes up before going out to potty.  She rubs her eyes along the length of our couch and then back the other way to do her other eye.  It is actually cute and once she is finished outside she goes.

Hilarious shot!! Thanks for sharing, I kind of figured it was a Doodle thing but I don't know any other Doods so thought I would ask ... I am going to keep trying to get a shot of his 'issues' to post :)

I look forward to seeing the pic Samantha!  They are too darn cute and silly aren't they?

I call it Fozzie's "Happy Dance".  He doesn't make noises though:)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service