DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Rooney and I shared a moment today in which I thought to myself, "This is exactly the sort of image people need to have when making the decision to bring a puppy or dog into their lives."  It occurred to me that all of our terrific DK members could have a great photo discussion around the topic of:

Doodles are wonderful but...

...their creativity can often be countercultural and goes unappreciated by less progressive minds. In short, they can be messy.

How is your Doodle wonderful...but...?

Views: 1370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't even believe that is LUCA!  Ned quit unzipping pillows, tearing up boxes of tissue, and rolls of T.P.  He never quit getting getting into the trash  and recently decided to get back into boxes of tissue.

It is an old picture but muddy is still a look he favors.

But look how stately he looks. He is totally owning this look.

Same here. Chewie loves to shred (and eat part of) white facial tissues, cotton pads and cotton buds, which he steals them from the rubbish in in the bathroom.

There is so much Bella has done and still does that if I had gotten her first, she would have been an only child! Murphy was exactly what I expected and Bella was everything I had heard about and felt bad for other owners having to deal with it. We have trained a lot of her quirks out of her, but just when we think she is done destroying one thing, she's acquired a taste for something else. The worst probably being the poop eating. Her own and others. If there is a remedy for this, we have yet to find it. But having said that, there is so much more good about Bella that it's all pretty small in comparison to he love she brings to our home.
They can reupholster dining room chairs. Don't have a photo because I was too stunned to move when I walked through the room to find Jelly with the trim from one of the seat cushions dangling from her mouth, unwound from the chair and still attached. She had already went around 3 other chairs and perfectly unwound those too. In complete stealth mode.

Looks innocent enough but there is $250 in that envelope that I was holding for a work function. This little thief has just stolen this from my purse, luckily I caught him before he had a chance to shred it.

Naughty, Quincy, Naughty! Mama needed that money to buy you toys.

I LOVE these pictures!  It is hard to be mad at them when the are all sooo cute!  I would have a TON of naughty Bexter pictures if I had a better sense of humor!  Usually, I am so upset at the time I try to "rescue" whatever it is that he has in his mouth or is destroying that I don't think to stop and snap a picture!  I guess I need to "loosen up" so that my DK friends can see just how naughty he is!  My Maggie doesn't do anything wrong (except get muddy occasionally), so I don't have to worry much about her!  I will have to take a picture of my wonderful Lightning McQueen comforter for all of you!  I'll try to make sure to get the holes in the picture too!

Doodles are great, but you sometimes come home to this :).

Oh my!! Although, if Rooney were to get ahold of a newspaper, I know he'd do exactly the same thing.  

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service