DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Just heard Jackdoodle had surgery last night for bloat.
Please send our prayers for Jackdoodle

Views: 2528

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My heart is just broken. I wish that there was something I could do to fix it. If you talk to Karen, please tell her we love her and we're thinking of her. 

What a very sad day. Karen worked very diligently to protect JD from his different health concerns and ensured him the very best quality of life, but such a terrible emergency could not be foreseen. Hugs to Karen.
Sorry. I know that it is very difficult. Please accept our sincere sympathy.

So very sorry to hear this news. I know your heart must be breaking right now, Karen. We are all thinking of you and sending you prayers of peace and comfort. 

Really sad day. No words. Just a broken heart.

It's a really dark day.  Fiercely loved from the time their two souls connected. That thought keeps running through my head. Jane, please tell Karen we love her and JD to the moon and back, and that we are grieving with her. Please accept our sincere sympathy.

I am so sorry. This is just heartbreaking! Saying a prayer for Karen! May Jackdoodle rest in peace.

Oh Karen, I'm so very sorry to read this sad news. Thinking of you. Rest in peace Jackdoodle.

Oh no... sweet Jack.  I'm so heartbroken right now.  I loved Jack and I love Karen.  Hugs, hugs, and more hugs to you Karen.  Much love and support sent your way.  Crying...  -Clark

A sad, sad day for all of us. RIP beautiful Jackdoodle.

So sorry to hear about JD. I feel like I knew him even though we've never met. Karen, please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. You have given him an outstanding life. He could not have chosen a better friend and owner.
I can’t believe this. Heartbroken doesn’t even describe it. How can one grieve for a dog they’ve never met? I can’t stop crying. He was so special to all of us. Never was there a doodle so well loved. Karen, I wish I could be there to comfort you the way you’ve provided me so much comfort and support all these years. Anything I can do to help I’ll do it.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service