DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Fudge and Vern Invite YOU to Take Part in a Photo Caption Contest WITH PRIZES!!

I know from experience that this is a competitive group here on DK, so I thought it would be fun to have a photo caption contest. Now, I don't have $500 to award the winner like the logo contest, but I have some awesome prizes. Awesome might be stretching it just a bit, so let's just say I cleaned out some closets and found some prizes. The winner of the contest gets to pick from the three prizes shown below:

First up, we have an original Les Used Brush. It is similar to the popular Les Pooch brush often talked about on DK.

Second up is a Lovely Large Hand Holding a Turtle that my sister was kind enough to re-gift to my DD one Christmas:

Finally, the third gift you have to choose from is a classy shirt handed out at my DD's wedding in the hotel bags. It is an XXL and what you can't read in this picture is the word Pennsylvania.

I don't have any fancy judges lined up, although I did make a few calls and got turned down by these three:

So, I guess I will judge for myself, based on the response and reactions I get to the captions. Please be aware that compliments towards the judge will also go a long way in helping you win. I love to hear the words...skinny, tiny, beautiful, and beguiling.

OK, drum roll please......here is the photo I would like captioned. May the best man or woman win!!

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Angie, Sadly, those prizes did not come from Bingo...haha! Good caption!
Vern, you really think your dad could get his little a$$ in that? I'm thinking no.
Jane, You get points for saying dad and not mom...LOL!
Shh! Mom might hear!   Vern, you mark the stern, I'll mark the bow! Then we will work our way towards the middle.....
Nancy, This is cute !!
"Do you think we can make her lift us on and off of this as well?"
Camilla, You want that brush, don't you?? I love how you remembered about lifting them on and off the bed :)
Laurie, how could I forget? It's hysterical! I've got to say I'm admiring that giant hand, it's breathtaking! (LOL)
You can just imagine my DD's surprise when she opened this gift. My DD collects turtle stuff, but this was unlike anything we had ever seen before. My sister claims someone gave it to her. If no one wins it, I might re-gift it to one of my sister's kids.
That would be awesome!

Fudge:  I'd love to go for a ride in this, but I think we need a coxswain.

Vern:  Sorry, but Mom had my coxswain removed. 

Leslie, This got the best chuckle out of me. I am going to have to Google coxswain to see if Vern still has his...LOL!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service