DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

We are huge fans of this baby dragon by Go Dog. It is soft and cuddly yet durable enough for lots of chewing. It squeaks and is great for shaking. Our dog had her dragon for about 4 months until it looked like this...
Photobucket
Mind you I did pull the squeaker/stuffing out of her little hole for effect but it was definitely well worth the $15 investment and we'll definitely be buying another one! Here's Maddy and her dragon during happier times...
Photobucket
I've seen this toy sold at Three Dog Bakery, Petsmart, and all over the internet. Each color is a slightly different size. We can't wait to replace our dog's old dragon and try some of the other toys made by Go Dog.

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can only see stuffing and sqeaker flying thru the air in my minds eye, at this house. I'm thinking there is just nothing stuffed that these two wolves can't tear apart. Just recieved the Ultimate Bone from our Doodle Romp Toy exchange and that is going on day 5 with both of them playing tug of war with it, so that's a first for us!!! The dragon looks very cute, soft and cuddly, something our dogs just HAVE to EAT!!!
My miniature Doodle had that exact dragon's squeaker out in 20 minutes and all the stuffing out in days. She now carries it's floppy carcass around as her toy, but at least the stuffing is all gone, no more mess!
We own several of the Sherpa Go Dog toys... I was buying "cheap" 5 dollar toys every few days until I found those. I love them. I tried the Booda tough toys and my dog had a hole in it before the end of the day, I've tried other tough toys, but they are plush and floppy enough for Veruca to even want to play with. We have the bigger sized dragon, and several small dinosaurs, as well as a big round sheep. They've all made it 6+ months.
I believe this is the same brand of dragon toys that are at Costco right now. There's a 3 pack for $14.99. It's a great deal for 3 dog toys. They also have a 30 day chew guarantee. So far our pup has not chewed anything up except the tag (which I should probably cut off). We love the squeaker. :D

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service