DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Can someone please help me out and tell me what colouring Lucie Ann is?  I attempted to do some research on it but didn't have any luck.  We were at the dog park this past weekend, and we got a lot of comments from other doodle owners that they have never seen a labradoodle coloured like she is.  Appreciate any help :)

Views: 791

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where did you get your doodle from? Looks just like my murphy did before he turned all sable=) Your doodle even has the mask color around the sides of her eyes? You should take a look at my page to see younger pics of murphy.....
You need to join the group on here doodles of a different color=) There are pics of murphy really young to now, plus some other doodles!
I have no clue maybe... brindle?  I love the color though.
Come o think of it she really does look like a wheaten pup.
Could she possibly be from the Australian Labradoodle wheaton infusion lines?
I can't believe the response that everyone gave!  So helpful.  Someone did make a very good point in saying that the tips of her fur are black and what is underneath is a different color.  I think she will loose the majority of the black with the exception of her breast area, tips of her ears, and her tail.  I will take the suggestion to keep taking pictures and seeing how she looks in a few more months.  She was born on May 24th, 2011; so she is rather young yet.  I do regret saying that I don't know much about this breed, and I am looking forward to exploring this wonderful site to educate myself.  I was very happy to hear that Labradoodles do make great therapy or companion animals, as this was the goal when Todd purchased the puppy for Beaumont.  Thank you everyone, and I will keep updating our pictures!  Her color will be a surprise for all!

We thought Luna was "growing out" the red colour on her back, since the tips of her hairs are a deep red but the base of the shaft is white... Nope!  Her hairs start out white and as they grow the tips get redder.... so it's possible that she will have hairs that look like they have been dipped in dye, though it would be much more dramatic than what Luna has.

How does Lucie Ann look now? I'd love to see a current photo! What a beautie!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service