DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

ok, Oliver hates the camera, he even knows that my cell phone has a camera!!!...He see the real camera or the cell phone and away he runs to hide...I need to have a decent picture to put on a card to send, and I just can't get one.  I have tried to bribe him with food, cheese, etc. Nope he just runs...Any suggestions????....

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe catch him sleeping? Sorry, that's all I've got. Good luck.

What a frustrating thing! Hmmmm-- you have tried bribes and that didn't work--put the camera on timer and step away from it and go near him maybe? You will have to do a lot of trial and error to put the camera in the right place so you are in the picture--any other ideas out there???

I wish my camera had a timer, lol, but it doesn't, amybe I should ask chanukah Harry for a new camera with a timer, lol...

A picture of him sleeping is not a bad idea for a holiday card. "Peace on Earth" is a really nice Christmas/Hanukkah message!

I am agreeing with you Karen, it just might be the answer...Thanks

My Oliver is a lot different from yours.  whenever he sees the camera he poses!     

Oh how I envy u!!!!

Kona is the only dog we have ever owned that hated the camera also. I don't get it and yes, he too knows the phone has a camera. He turns away, presses his head into the floor or couch or whatever. Impossible to get a good photo of my beauty boy... plus he's black. I feel you pain!

thanks Bonnie, nice to know I am not alone....

I'm in the same photo boat as Bonnie, and you Cheryl, plus like Bonnie my doodle is black too. I'm hoping that as she matures she will improve with the whole picture taking process. Good luck to you !

Cheryl I have bad lighting in my apartment and 2 doodles that would not cooperate with me.  I did the best I could with what I have.  Just wait...you will see when you get my card.  ;)

Well I think I am going to just get what I can, and hope for the best with him, at least I will have something to send out, lol...

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service