DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Well it has been a long time since I have been here, things here were a little nuts for too long a time, but we have now gotten back to a normal life, so I am going to be here like I used to be.  I hope some of you remember me, lol, fondly I hope...It feels so good to be back..So, hit to all, and to the new people welcome....Oliver is well, and doing just fine, he is the love of my life, Hubby and I could not imagine life without our Oliver...He is going to be 7 yrs old, i can't believe that, lol, he was 10 weeks old when I stated here on Doddle Kisses, and I learned so much from so many...Thanks everyone...

Views: 368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome back, Cheryl! I definitely remember you and Oliver fondly, and I'm glad to see you here again. :)

thanks Karen for the kind words, thanks to you I go around educating people about dog food..Lol...You were and are my bible for all dog nutrtion questions...You are the head Guru for sure...How is adorable Jack doing..That nose will always be the best....

He's almost 11! And that nose is as kissable as ever, lol!

Hi Cheryl, Nice to see you on DK again. Are you still living in Lake Worth? We are from Lantana/Lake Worth area as well, but living in AZ now. Oliver and Murphy are around the same ages, Murphy will be 7 in Dec. Welcome back!!!

Hi Sue, yes we are still here in lake Worth or Wellington, lol, some call it that two cause we have 2 zip codes, lol..thanks for the kind welcome back.

My DH and I almost bought property in Wellington in 1972 when it was just swamp land and a developers dream with a model in a trailer on the end of Southern Blvd. Boy, that dates me!

Welcome back, Cheryl :)

thanks Laurie, so good to be back....I am sure I have missed so much about your move, and I want to know how everyone is adjusting...Is it very different from Penn.?  thanks for the welcome, my friend...

Welcome Back!  I certainly do remember you.  My doods are close to Oliver's age. Where does the time go?!

Thanks Nancy, I don't know where time goes, but in the time since we have gotten Oliver, we have 4 grandchildren, three girls and one little prince, lol, I look at Oliver, and I can't believe he is going on 7....and all the grandkids love him, and he loves them...Of course I have to watch him with them, they are little, but he is so excited when he sees any of them...He lets them do whatever they want to him, (within reason, lol) and when he is finished he goes in our room, into his crate, and that is it...Mom goes and closes the bedroom door for a bit, so he can rest, lol...He still likes his crate, no roof on it and no door, but it is his security blanket, lol...

Welcome back, Roo and Tigger are right around Oliver's age,  I think we might have come to DK about the same time.

Nice to have you back.

Thanks Maryann, I still love the names Roo and Tigger, and yes I think we came on right around the same time..

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service