DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

It was so scary. We were here at our grooming shop and Huff was barking like a maniac. I decided to let him off leash so he would stop. It worked but little did I know, the back door was open. He went to the back door unnoticed. He went outside, I don't really know what happened after that. Just a little while later, we noticed, "Where's Huff?" I remembered that I let him off leash and I saw the back door open. I panicked, my Dad panicked. We ran outside and I screamed, "Huff! Huff! Huff!" Then I heard my dad calling "Come here, boy! Come here!" I turned around and saw him standing at the top of the hill. We started calling him and he came! I was so scared. I feel so bad. I am so glad he is okay and glad that he actually came when he was called! We have tried to train him to come when called but nothing really works. I think he is getting better now, though. I just kind of needed to vent and didn't really know where else to post this, so I posted it here.

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Taylor, my heart dropped when I read the title of your post.  Thank goodness everything is okay.  Glad Huff listened when it counted!

I know, I don't care if he doesn't listen any other time when it doesn't matter. All I care, is that he comes when it really counts. I would trade anything I to save my doods life. I don't know how I will live when it is his time to go...... I hope it never happens......Deep down, I know it will :(......

I think we all have those thoughts in the back of our minds.

Me too. They are awful thoughts.

So glad to hear Huff is okay!!

Me too. Thanks for the concern:)

Wow! That must have been scary. Try not to think what could've happened. Luckily it didn't. Don't beat yourself up over it.All is well :-)

It was so scary! I am so, so, so lucky! I have to try not to but it will be hard....

how scary - glad he came back!

haha:) I think we all are.....

How scary for all of you! Glad Huff listened and everything is ok.

Me too. :) He really is a good boy when he needs to be ;)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service