DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have heard over and over again about the Les Poochs brushes and I have to admit I was skeptical, especially b/c of the price. Well let me tell you.............I am singing a new tune! I purchased the green brush, with the help of Kemp, and WOW what a difference in the brushing experience! Mats that I had previously tried and tried to get out with a regular slicker brush came out so easily. 

The Doodle Country Store and Kemp is fabulous! I emailed a picture of Bruno to Kemp and he helped me choose the right brush. The brush was shipped out the same day I ordered it!

Now I am saving  my pennies for the larger brush. I am a true believer now!

Views: 662

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree wholeheartedly... on the magic of a Les Poochs brush and the kindness of Kemp. I never will be without a Les Poochs as long as I have a doodle. Guess that mean's I'll never be without a Les Poochs. ;o)

I totally love the Le Poochs and Riley gets a brushing once a day.  So far no matting though his coat is definitely changing at this stage.   Funny thing happened when we went into the best grooming parlour for some shampoo.  The groomers saw Riley and remarked on his coat but I saw two of them when they were petting him do a sneaky spot check for matts!!! and the look of surprise on their faces was brilliant.  I told them this is the brush that I always used but they were in shock that he has a full coat with not a snag or matt in it.  (long may that last lol)

Thanks for posting, you just reminded me I need to call Kemp for a second brush. Bella's coat is entirely different from Murphy's. And I agree that anytime they are over two inches, the matts seem to magically reappear much quicker.

I had the puppy brush which does nothing for Cooper now. Am saving up for a new one... they are totally worth the money

We love ours too-Kemp did great at helping Myla out also!!!

Thanks for the info Stacy! I have been eyeballing these brushes for a while also.

I may have to break the budget and try one out. 

I comb my guys every night but my Bernedoodle will sprout a dog wad overnite and I usually have to cut them out!

I just got my Les Poochs brush in the mail today, and you know I had to try it out immediatley. I am totally sold on it.

It not only works like a charm. It cut my grooming time in half. I usually brush both my doodles out and then comb them out every night. this normally takes me about and hour to an hour and a half to do both of them. With the Les Pooches brush, I only had to use that brush. I was amazed at how soft and fluffy they both were, and they even seemed to enjoy it more because there was no pulling, like the comb does. I'm just totally amazed. Thank You ladies for suggesting it. Now I have more free time to play with them.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service