DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

My first time meeting anyone from DK and it was Rooney's girlfriend - Rua.  Sadly, Rooney has come down with a cold (or allergy) and because the vet didn't know which one - I didn't want to risk exposing Rua.  So I went alone to meet Dori and Rua at Dori's MIL's place.  We are only 15 minutes apart so I am hoping to get the kids together next year.  Rua is in person (dog) just as beautiful as her photos and Dori is a real sweetie. 

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is always so nice to meet the people attached to the leash.   All 3 girls are beautiful.   Rooney, get well soon.
That's so cool!  Glad you had fun!
I guess I didn't realize it at the time but that Dori is one tall drink of water - lol.  I'm going to have to ask her how tall she is.  I'm only 5'2 standing really straight. 
Sounds like you had fun! Hope Rooney feels better.
How sad they couldn't meet.  Do you really have to wait an entire year?  Oh my!  Hey, my neighbor said that reverse sneezing can mean worms.  Just an FYI but hard to believe little Rooney would have worms.  Just something to maybe look at.  Easy enough...poop sample.
Nancie - I had heard that about the worms too so when the Vet's office called here today to check to see how Rooney was doing - I asked them.  They said that it is not a sign of worms, kinda a wives tale.  Whew, that would be gross!  So he either has a cold or allergies, he is sneezing less today so we'll just have to wait and see.
Isn't it really fun to meet a cyberfriend in the flesh!  And to meet a cyberdoodle friend is the BEST!  I am so sorry Rooney and Rua didn't get to meet.  Ned has a couple of flesh and blood BFFs thanks to dk.
It is fun meeting another DK'r ! I met Nancy and Ned last year at one of our doodle romps and it was just so nice to meet someone who has contributed so much to DK.  And Ned is just a cutie!  BTW Nancy, when are you coming back for a visit? Still meeting the second Sat. of each month.

We loved meeting you also.  That park was amazing.  Is it still as nice?  We need to meet Bella!  Next time we go  to Tucson, we will definitely let you all know.  Now that we have Clancy though I am not sure we can travel visit relatives with two doodles or that we can stay in a hotel with two.  Hmmmm Can people stay in a hotel with two dogs? Maybe I see a road trip in the RV with all three dogs in our future!!!  Since we are in  a training class with Ned and Clancy, we could show off their new good behavior skills!

Nancy --- We have stayed in a hotel a few times with Lucy and Sophie.  Normally if they don't have a rule against larger dogs they don't have a problem with 2 dogs.  Some hotels though do limit to 2 dogs!

Yes the park is just as amazing and still very well maintained. Headed there soon with my two today. Yes, you have to meet my sweet Bella. She is always the Belle of the dog park as she just has to go up to everyone to have them pet her. Yes, an RV trip sounds good. We are planning our summer RV trips now as a matter of fact. California is def in the plans. I don't know about the hotel tho. I would think if you have one that two would be about the same to them. Esp as small as your guy is.

Well, till we meet again......

Oh, Ned is small, but Clancy just has short legs - he is over 60 pounds - not a small dog at all!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service