DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ok, I just had to share!  My husband likes to have Buddy chase him sometimes in a circle (oblong) that goes through the kitchen and the living room (around an adjoining wall).  So this morning he started to run and Buddy started to chase.  Well after about 3 or 4 circles, Buddy stopped, turned around and went back the other way and caught him!  I had a dog several years ago who would just continue to run the same way, never stopping to turn.  I laughed so hard and could not believe that he actually figured it out.  I LOVE THAT!!!

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So cute!
Oh, gotta love this!  Traveler will tease me with a ball or stick--run with it, then drop it and step back, and when I go for it he'll snatch it up and run some more.  Buddy is one smart pup! 
What a teaser!  lol!
Sedona knows this trick, too!
When practicing "stay" and I am in the kitchen out of sight from Stella who is in the livingroom she will always come from the opposite direction of which I left her. I think this is her little "control" thing.

Buddy is so cute and now you can add smart too!

At work last Friday I put a piece of pita bread in the toaster oven and then left the room, Daisy went in there a couple of minutes later walked in turned around and started barking her head off at me...the pita was burning - smart dog! Now when ever she goes upstairs and starts barking I will have to wonder if there is smoke, fire or she is just barking!
She's a keeper for sure! What a good girl!
What a good dog!!
That's problem solving at it's best....yes, they certainly are smart.  I love it too!
Smart boy!
Gus did a first this past Saturday he's never done or was showed how to. After him and Lily came in from playing in the snow my wife told him to wait while she got a towel to dry them off. Well he turned walked over to where we keep the towels I use for their baths and pulled one off the stack and brought it to her. Now it's not like the towels are out in the open. He had to go to the other end of the kitchen anf get it off the bottom shelf of an old microwave cart.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service