DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I just might lose my lunch over this...I'm so upset I could cry.....or skin two dogs...haven't decided yet.(crate update)

Yes, they are still puppies. Yes, we walk them every single day and play and play and play and play. Yes we thought we had totally puppy proofed our dining room but somehow, our beaver doodles CHEWED their way into a cabinet and drug out, tore-up and chewed beyond recognition some of my linen napkins, a Longeburger basket and liner, and antique cookbook of my great grandmothers (with her writing in it) and of all things, a bottle of Elmer's glue...all in a 3 hour period.

When I opened the front door today, Penny was standing on the gate with one of the Longeberger liners in her mouth, all proud of herself and making happy, happy, wookie noises. Ginger knew right away that they were in BIG trouble and immediately ran for cover as if I was going to beat her or something. There they both stood, covered in glue and pieces of antique cookbook stuck all over them...I would have laughed if I hadn't been about to throw up. I don't know what to do. We've tried everything except selling them….CHEAP! Oh! And one more YES….They had plenty of toys to chew on. I guess it’s time to kennel them during the day. So sad though, we got two so that they would have each other and stay out of trouble. Instead, they are partners in crime on a mission to destroy my house one bite at a time.

"CALGON tequila take me away"

So I think a few of you might have missed the pics I posted so I'll puth them here...and...THANK YOU ALL!  I'm so encouraged by your posts. :)

WISH US LUCK!!!!

Find the treats!!!

Views: 322

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh My...this just says it all doesn't it!
I love this! A picture says a thousand words!!      I need to find those devil horns!!

The horns were purchased at the dollar store around Halloween. I get most of their accessories at the dollar store, they have a box full of them.

adorable!  I really need those devil horns!  Malley grabbed and poked a hole in 40.00 eye drops this morning before I could catch her - THIEF!!!
Ooooo I have one of each! I need these toppings. My big black doodle is the angle and the little white one is the devil.
What cute butts!!  They'll end up LOVING their little "dens"...that's my bet!
I'd rather see that end right now...lol.
Love the photo Donna, it's so cute!
Thanks Camilla...They're doing better. Penny still hates it but Ginger will go right in...50%

I'm thinking more like, "Go to your room, girls!"  These 2 are adorably funny!!!  Thanks Donna.

You do have to laugh, but they are definitely partners in crime!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service