DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

With Thanksgiving less than two weeks away, I thought it would be fun to start a post where we could share the things about our Doodles that make us thankful.  I'll start, but please share with us what you're most thankful for.

• I'm VERY thankful that my Doodles make me get out and get some good exercise....I know I wouldn't do it otherwise.
  • I'm thankful that my boys love me unconditionally.

Views: 417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am also so sorry for your loss Geri  and I am thankful that your doodle Brenna brings you so much joy !  They are without a doubt the kindest funniest sweetest most loving dogs in the world. 

I am thankful every day for my doodle he is just one of the best things that has ever happened to me. When I talked my husband into getting a dog I had no idea how much I would totally love this dog.  I wanted a big dog that would be my buddy for walking and hiking, my son has a mild allergy to dogs so I wanted a dog that was less likely to cause a problem  I am thankful for the day that I googled large non shedding dogs and a doodle appeared on my screen. I am I am forever kissing his nose and telling him what a doll he is. I cannot imagine a life without him in it.

I'm So Very Thankful for my girl Sasha...

I am Hopelessly and Madly in Love with her...and she fills my Heart and Life with Laughter...Joy and Love!

Being empter nesters...and a Very big nurturer...Sasha gets "A Whole Lot Of Love" from me too!

So it works out Very well on both ends!  (smile)

I love that she follows me around All the time and that  I'm her  " Very Most Favorite Person In "The Whole Wide World"!    She still lays on my feet when I'm sitting at my computer...keeping me company and my feet warm and toasty! 

Sasha  "smiles" at me all the time...and she Lets me massage her continuously!  Lol  .and  Best Of All...Sasha is as "In Love With Me" as " I Am In Love With Her"...   Yes...I Have A Lot To Be Thankful For....   I Love You  Sasha.... 

I am thankful for Peri because no matter what kind of day I have had, I can walk in my door at home and she will greet me with a smile. I crouch down to pet her and within moments, find myself smiling too.  And usually my heart warms and my stress lowers.  She is the best ever, even when she is a naughty dood!

I am thankful Knox for making our empty nest be not so empty! I'm thankful for his sweet goofy disposition and for making me smile every time I look at him!

I am thankful that Charlie is a very sweet boy - healthy, happy and funny!  He has brought so much laughter and happiness to our family - getting a Doodle is one of the best decisions we have every made!  He is working on completing his therapy certification so he will be able to bring happiness to others also.   

I am thankful that my doodles make me laugh out loud at least once a day.

I am thankful that my doodles make me smile so often.

I am so thankful for their company and that they make me take walks

I am thankful for their warm bodies against me and their loving laughing doodle eyes

I am thankful that they caused me to find Doodlekisses.

I am thankful for many things, but most of all I am thankful for my doodles for teaching me what it is to love and be loved unconditionally and for all the joy that that love has brought my way. Everytime I think of them I am filled with happiness, and I think of them almost all the time so I am always happy now that they are in my life. Thank you Doodles (and Kitty too!).

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service