DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

R.I.P. Sophie Girl

March 3, 2008 - March 11, 2013

Good-bye Baby Girl!

Views: 3238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh I am crying now.....I am just so sorry.......I am glad you can feel all our love.

My heart breaks for you. Rest in peace, sweet Sophie. *hugs*

What beautiful pictures of your sweetie, Sophie! Keep all of the special memories of your dear girl locked away in your heart! Sincere sympathy at this difficult time! Thinking of you!
I am so sorry for your loss.....it is definitely one of the hardest situations to handle. Remember all the good times you had with her no matter how short it truly was. You and your family showed her so much love no doubt. She is now your guardian angel and will always be there with you......maybe not physically, but in spirit. Please know you and your family are in our hearts and thoughts during this difficult time. With deepest sympathy, The Paterniti Family

Oh Sheri,

My heart is so full of sadness for you & Lucy! I have been thinking about you for most of the day. I know there are no words that can bring you what you need most. So gently wrap yourself in the warm memories of your sweet baby girl. Let her love bring you strength and comfort. Sophie lived larger than life and was a bold & bright presence. Thats why so many hearts are grieving with you today. All that she has given you will be a part of your life forever! In life, the best walks are always too short!

Don't Grieve Too Long

Don't grieve too long, for now I'm free. 
I've followed the path God has set for me. 
I ran to Him when I heard His Call. 
I swished my tail and left it all. 
I could not stay another day, 
To bark, to love, to romp or play. 
Games left unplanned must stay that way. 
I found such peace, it made my day. 
My parting has left you with a void. 
Please fill it with remembered joy, 
A friendship shared, your laugh, a kiss. 
Oh yes, these things I too shall miss. 
Be not burdened with times of sorrow. 
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow. 
My life has been full, you've given so much, 
Your time, your love and gentle touch. 
Perhaps my time seemed all too brief. 
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief. 
Lift up your head and share with me, 
God wanted me, He set me free! 

Author Unknown

I am very sorry. I pray for you comfort.

So very sorry for your loss.  Rest in peace, Sophie.

So sorry to hear of your loss....keeping you and your family in our thoughts & prayers.  RIP Sweet Sophie, may you run free over the rainbow bridge.

I am so, so sorry for your loss. 

Sheri, i'm so sorry for your loss.  Sophie knew that you loved her dearly and you will always have the memories of happy, sweet Sophie. 

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.....Beautiful Sophie... May God bless you...

So very, very sorry...your family are in my family's thoughts and prayers.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service