DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

If we are shouting out Thank You's have we ever really addressed Adina and Clark for all their hard work, time and creativity in starting and maintaining this great site? Maybe we have, but appreciation for a job well done could never be over stated in my opinion.

So with that said, I have always intended to say thank you and tell you that this site has made me the doodle mommy I am today. I pride myself on knowing the right information to keep my doodles healthy, happy and beautiful all from what I have gleemed from the many groups and forums.

Adina, when you were putting this together 3 or so years ago, did you ever think it would be what it is today? I have so enjoyed the friendship and compassion and genuine concern our members demonstrate on a daily basis. Not just to myself but to everyone. This site has been the highlight of many crazy, boring, sad, confusing, frustrating, happy and celebratory days in my life the last almost 3 years now and I for one am VERY thankful to both Adina and Clark for doing what they do to keep us all together,

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well said!  Let us raise a toast to Adina and Clark!!!
I agree wholeheartedly with what you've said and that Adina and Clark deserve many, many thanks. I just checked and there are almost 8,000 members. Pretty impressive!
I have a glass of wine right here and happy to raise it right now to Adina and Clark.  A big thankyou  Adina and Clark...clink, slurp...
Ha Nicky, me too!!  I guess two great minds think alike.  Mine's red, how about yours??
Hey Nicky...isn't it "raise a pint" over there in Ireland?  ha ha

Not when it's wine, lol. Only the foamy stuff!

I'll be happy to raise a pint for Nicky when it's a proper drinking hour; it's only 3:45 here right now!

It's 5 o'clock somewhere Karen!
So true Nancie, I was thinking just a glass??

I thought of Adina and Clark too. Thanks for making a post. Thank you Adina and Clark without DK I would be a hot mess and poor Jack would be at the vet every other day because I would have really lost my mind!!!

I appreciate your support and patience with me. Thank you for providing a wonderful place to come and make friends and learn.

I would be so lost without Doodle Kisses. It's not just my virtual home, but it's a place I recommend to anyone who is adopting a doodle, or even thinking about getting a doodle. I don't think there's another website with the depth of information we have here, not to mention the humor, the fun, the level of participation, and the genuine sense of community. It's because Adina and Clark care so much themselves about DK and all of us. I hope they feel very proud of what they have built here.

Thank you, Adina & Clark. So many doodles and doodle owners are living happier, healthier lives because of you!

Yes, I don't think I could have said it any better than Sue just did.  This site is amazing and it has brought us so much joy and understanding along with all the other things.  My heart gets so overwhelmed with all the wonderful thoughts and prayers all the DoodleKisses people have for each other.  Thank you Clark and Adina...this is an amazing site!
DITTO!!!!!!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service