DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I am SO angry. I saw this very cool video that Adina posted regarding grooming your goldendoodle but it was part 1... so I went to You Tube to find part 2. The video below was in the "related video" column on the right. It said "Angry Goldendoodle". Why did I look?? I knew I was gonna be mad but it was like a car wreck I couldn't NOT look. This is the epitome of an irresponsible dog owner and what's worse is that she thinks the whole thing is CUTE! argh. Decide for yourself...

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks to me like she instigates this behavior just to get a cute video out of it ...very sad! She definitely doesn't deserve her doodle!
Idiots like this don't deserve ANY type of pet.
ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE.......... WHAT A TOTALLY VILE VIDEO AND WOMAN!!!! Actually don't know what to say other than what a total dumb ass woman!
Its not cute behaviour... its awful. If my dog growled like that I would certainly not think it was cute... a growling dog is frightening l. And to make a dog behave that way is just atrocious.. she deserved to have 'Hollywood's' teeth around her arm! And of course if the dog had retaliated and bitten her she would have been totally responsible for it but I guess the dog would have been blamed.
Oh my god...what an idiot. I was wishing this beautiful pup would bite that woman's face off but like you said, then the dog would get blamed :(

I wish we could track her down and take her dog.
As awful as this video is Teri, I have to confess to laughing out loud at your comment re biting the womans face off!! I wanted to put that too but daren't! Well done you for saying what we're all thinking!!! :)
So very,very sad--I am sure the dog has NO idea she is doing something wrong--
I am not even going to watch it....it will just upset me from what I can tell from everyone's posts.
What bothers me is the hissing....dogs don't hiss do they, I have never heard a dog hiss... why is this dog acting this way, it seems to be there is abuse going on.
That is just sick.
It wll serve her right when her dog bites her. She is a very dmb woman to give that dog affection when he is growling. Some people should just not be allowed to have a dog.
I couldn't believe that video. Who is this woman and why hasn't that dog been taken away from her? She is totally abusive in her behavior. The poor little dog is trying so hard to warn her to stop her behavior and didn't bite her as I'm sure he wanted to. If any dog needs to be rescued from an abusive owner, this one does. That woman is sadistic!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service