DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Dulcie has fallen behind and needs everyone help. By everyone, I do not mean just DK people. All DK people need to get their friends and families to help here so we can make up ground and pass the competition. There is only three (3) days of voting left. If everyone does not do it now, then time will run out and Dulcie will be left on the side line. That is no-where to leave a doodle. Please muster all your friends and family to vote for Dulcie over the next three days. IT IS IMPORTANT that you do this now!

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

put the link in this discussion to make to easier to find!! Good Luck!

Adrianne is right, we need the link - aren't we lazy?

Found the link in the previous discussion

http://www.citydogmagazine.com/travel-and-lving/living/item/174-cit...

Dulcie needs over 500 votes to catch #1--let's get it done!

Thanks, Ginny.

Done.

I have noticed the other team has not been doing much lately. Maybe this is the time to strike!

Done

What does Dulcie get if she wins?  (other than the cover, of course).  I have voted for Dulcie because I'll always vote for a doodle but I read the story of the pup in the lead and her rescue story is heart-touching so for that alone, she gets my vote too.  

Okay I just voted from 4 different computers here at work (some of them being so old and full that it took 5 minutes to open a window). I will vote again when I get home. It's not looking good everyone - we need more votes.

voted

Okay I just did 2 more computers (painful) we are 543 votes behind, feels hopeless.

Voted.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service