DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I know this is a Doodle Forum, but I just have to take a moment to share with you all some amazing photos of my beautiful kids!!!

They recently were invited by an advertising photographer to do a photo shoot here in Vegas, and these are just a couple of the pics from the shoot.

My son Chad & his beautiful wife Katie, who works for Legends in Concert as a celebrity impersonator. She is Britney Spears in the show, and is amazing!! My son..well he is just plain handsome..don't you all agree?! = ) Mom's are allowed bragging rights,..right?

Views: 723

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love this...brilliant pics

Of course moms are allowed bragging rights! Your DS and DIL are a very attractive couple, and the photos are great!

Wow, what a beautiful couple. You can brag away even though they don't have fur and four legs. :>)

Great pictures, bragging rights are in order!

Whew, those eyes in that bottom photo!  Nice!  She certainly does look like Brittany as well!  Great photos.

Yep, he sure is!!!!! (she is prettier than BS too)

OK, first THEY are walking forward with briefcase, than same briefcase being walked forward to a shovel and a pile of dirt, where is she?!?!?!?!? hmmmmm.

LOL Lisa! great observation!

Haha. I don't think it's in storybook order.  He's wearing red pants in the first shot and not the rest. 

Wow!  Brag away!!

Wow, beautiful pictures and such an attractive couple!

They certainly are a great looking couple...brag away Mom.

Super cool!  Thanks for sharing!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service