DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

It has been a really long wait but she is finally here.  She is sweet, curious and smart.  She is trying to kill all of Cassie's old babies.  Cas had them for six years without a rip.  Don't think they will last six weeks with Lily.  LOL  So far no accidents in the house although last night it seemed we were out more than in.  She cried every couple of hours and I was afraid to ignore her.  A little more tough love tonight.  She was 10 weeks old yesterday.  Here are a couple of her first day home pictures.

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She is a beauty! Congratulations!!

What a cute, beautiful little girl!

Congrats Sue.  Lily Grace is a pretty parti girl!! Enjoy.

LOVE her, she is beautiful.

On the potty training, we had Daisy out every hour, DH had her out every 30 minutes but I found that to be confusing if she didn't actually potty.
LOVE her, she is beautiful.

On the potty training, we had Daisy out every hour, DH had her out every 30 minutes but I found that to be confusing if she didn't actually potty.
Thank you everyone. I am in Love. Pray that I do not ruin this little one with obsessiveness. I hear the tone in my DD's voice already.

OMD she is absolutely adorable!  She looks VERY huggable to say he least.  Her coloring is gorgeous.  Enjoy your sweet little girl.

Rooney say WOOF to this darling little parti girl!  She is a stunner!!!! 

Adorable puppy! Lily Grace be good to your doodle mom cuz she loves you to bits!

I am totally in love with Lily Grace!

So precious! LOVE the colors!

She is precious, enjoy every minute.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service