DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Local person sought for killing a doodle-second update with photo of killer

This is very upsetting--apparently, someone in our area threw what is described as a "designer dog" mixed breed into a river nearby with his legs and mouth bound---the dog was found dead on the shore....our local weatherman is an animal advocate and is posting the picture of the dog so that the owner can be identified and brought to justice.

Please don't open the link if it will be too upsetting for you, but I wanted to pass this on in case anyone in the Albany NY area that is a DK member recognizes this dog....I wish I could get my hands on the person who did this to the sweet pup.

http://www.news10.com/story/25165762/glens-fall-police-investigate-...

UPDATE:

Apparently, he has pled not guilty and told the girlfriend that he gave the puppy away...bet the dog was trying to protect the girl from him and that is why he got rid of the poor puppy...ugh! There is a mug shot of the man--the dog is not pictured here...

http://www.news10.com/story/25189701/glens-falls-man-accused-of-kil...

Views: 942

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i couldn't open it, I am sick just by reading this...what is wrong with these people???...I hope they find this person, and tape his mouth shut and bind his legs and throw him in the river...I know not nice, but sry folks I have no mercy for animal cruelty, no punishment is enough for this person, and eye for an eye...i know I will get backlash for this but, that is how I feel...

I could not open either.  I totally agree with you Cheryl!

My thoughts exactly Cheryl.

I am sickened that there are these type of people out there. How could you do that to a living thing? Unbelievable. This poor baby, I hope the person is found and punished to the full extent of the law and this baby is looking down and seeing that people care and are doing there best to find the person. I am just so sad that that sweet baby never knew love..

Horrible.   Sick.    Poor, poor little dog.    : (

If they could do this to a dog.................................?????? I couldn't look at the story, this is just too upsetting to me :(

I have to think people that do anything this cruel are really sick mentally.  It makes me fearful for my daughter growing up in a society like this.

How sad and inhumane.
I won't open this. Too horrific. I can't fathom cruelty. No words.

I won't open it....but there such a thing as karma.  I truly believe there is a very special place in Hell for someone who could do this to an animal.  The thought sickens me.

I agree with you Ro!

I can't open it because I know the image will never leave me.  But I will say without apology that whoever did this should meet the same end.  Sick, mentally ill, or just a kid…I don't really care.  I hope they find whoever did it. Such a willful act of horrific cruelty.

:(

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service