DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I know that some of you have mentioned that someone else's doodle looks exactly like yours! I am dogsitting my puppy Rio's dad, Remi this week and we keep getting them mixed up--Rio is a bit taller and has a softer coat, since he is a Mulitigen (F1 Labradoodle crossed with multigen) and the dad is the F1. But they are so much alike otherwise! 

Does anyone else have lookalike doodles or know someone else on DK that has an identical doodle to yours?

Here are some pictures of my "bookends" and my older doodle Mattie is in a few shots too--does anyone have her lookalike? She is pretty unique. Remi (Dad) is on the left in the first and third photo, on the bottom in the second photo, on the right in the last photo Could you tell?

Look at the matching tongues!

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Both are adorable!
So cute!
Thnak you
I can see how you could get those 2 mixed up! Wow!
Peri beach2The very day I found DK I yelled for my DH to ask him if he thinks that's Myla?? He said could be but she's not trained enough to be running on a beach.Allyson and her Peri.
yup! They look the same!

I think that Albus and Darwin always look very similar when Darwin is cut short. Here is an example...

Wait--this isn't the same dog? They look the same!

Who looks like Sophie Bear? she doesn't have a twin yet

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service