DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

So awfully difficult to write about -- I've not been on the site in ages; things had been going so well with our 3 1/2 yr old chocolate mini-Australian labradoodle. His pictures don't even do him justice. We get stopped every time we go out with him; he is just so adorable and sweet natured. But we were shocked and devastated to learn last week of his diagnosis - I can even feel his enlarged lymph nodes I'm waiting for a call back from a recommended oncologist tomorrow; even had a homeopath friend check with some of her colleagues here and all advised the same. Have to wonder if/what others have experienced. I want to give Bosco a fighting chance IF it's reasonable to do so. I read of one other Labradoodle who went through chemo and the results - which I know is not curative, only palliative. Our hearts are just breaking. 

Views: 2751

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Susan, I am so sorry to hear that Bosco has passed but that he will live on in Cobey, what a wonderful legacy that is. Hugs to you and your family

am so very sorry to hear about Bosco. I wish you all the best with Cobey.

Oh Susan....my heart just aches for you and your family. Another beautiful Angel has found the Rainbow Bridge. Bosco at peace.
((HUGS))

I'm so sorry for your loss.    I hope your Cobey brings you great joy.

I am so sorry for your loss.... RIP Bosco..... Hugs....

I am so very sorry to hear about Bosco, rest in peace sweet boy.

With tears, I'm so very sorry. What a beautiful note to leave us on tonight.

I too, feel bitter sweet.   Hugs and Happiness to you all

Susan, I am so sorry that Bosco is gone. I agree that there is just a 'right time' which was his choice.  Congratulations about the puppy - it was meant to be.

What an amazing set of events unfolded for you in the last few weeks.  I'm so sorry to hear of Bosco's passing and I'm wishing you and Cobey (perfect name!) many happy and healthy years together.

I am on my 4th tissue.......

Sorry for your loss.

Been thinking of you all a lot lately and wondered how you were doing.  I'm happy to hear that another puppy has found it way into your hearts and soon your home.  I can honestly tell you it is hard to be sad when there is a puppy in the house.  We see Sophie in so many of the things that AnnaBelle does and we can always think of her and smile.  I wish you that same peace.  Hugs,

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service