DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Today is Malu's birthday. I had big plans of taking him to the dog park and pet store but it's cold and rainy and I have bronchitis. So birthday festivities are postponed!!

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday, Malu!!! Knox and I hope you have a good day, despite the crappy weather and your mom being sick! Wish you could convince her to bring you to Bryan sometime soon! We would love to see you!!
She said soon! 

Happy birthday, Malu!  Your mom will help you celebrate when she feels better and the weather is better.  :)

Happy Birthday Malu!  Where does the time go?  I hope Mommy feels better and have a nice snuggle day!!

Happy Birthday Malu and enjoy the festivities when they occur.

Happy Birthday, Malu!

Malu doesn't care if festivities are postponed at all I am sure.
Happy b'day from N & C

Happy Birthday Malu.... bummer your mom is sick and can't celebrate.  You should tell her that what you really want for your birthday is a playdate with Shelby and Knox!    Maybe you can even come here..... after all, we did come to see you once!   I miss you dood!

~Shelby

p.s.  Get better soon Minga -- how is Peanut Butter?

Peanut Butter is great. Fully recovered except the feather loss of course. She is still not afraid of Malu. We are working on a College Station carpool trip!

Happy Birthday, Malu!

Happy Birthday Malu : )

Happy  Birthday Malu!!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service