DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I HAVE GOOD NEWS!  My Murph may be turning the corner, although I don't want to get too hopeful yet, because this also happened on Saturday evening, and then yesterday he was a mess again.  I think that the additional medicine that the Vet prescribed yesterday is helping to relieve his symptoms.  He's moving around much better now, which may be due to the anti-inflamammatory, and he ate his whole breakfast, which may be due to the anti-nausea/appetite stimulant.  So this is all great news.  He woke us up this morning and ran right to the kitchen for his food....he ate every single drop.  Right now he's standing on the daybed barking at Guinness, and he's about ready to leap on him and take away his toy.  I'm sure Guinness is thinking......He's baaack!  Today was also the first day that he fought like crazy when we had to do the eye medications....the other days he was just too weak to fight it.  So, I'm very encouraged by all of this.  Today he may even get a little walk, and I have to get Guinness out to do something fun before that poor guy goes "stir crazy".

I'll keep you all posted.  I have to talk to the Vet (an absolutely amazing, wonderful woman who I will forever have my gratitude) later this morning. 

Thank you ALL again....Doodle Lovers Are THE BEST!!!!!!

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wonderful news!!!!!! We will continue to send Murphy our prayers for a full and speedy recovery.
We wiill be thinking of you all!!!! Sounds so good!!!! Sadie & Leane
Glad to hear things are going better for you and Murphy. Hope Murphy continues to improve with no setbacks.
This is great news to wake up to this morning! We will keep Murphy in our thoughts and prayers to continue on with a speedy recovery!
So, glad to hear that he is starting off the day well. I'm sure Guinness is ready to get out and do something fun after not having his buddy for a few days! Hopefully you have a nice pretty fall day in CT to get out for a walk or something! Hang in there. You are a great doodle Mom and we will keep all of you in our thoughts!
So glad to read such positive update on Murph.
Get well soon Murphy!
Hugs and kisses from Zooey and Koda <3
Wonderful news!!! I'm looking forward to positive updates from now on.
Great News!!!!! Still thinking about and praying for your family!!!!!
This news is a wonderful way to start the day - Murph seems stronger today and ready to move beyond this nasty tick business. We all send best wishes that this is a lasting step in the right direction.
Wonderful news!!! Fingers and paws crossed at our house that Murphy continues on his upswing and only gets better from here!
I had to check on Murph before work. Glad its good news. Will keep him in my prayers.
What great news to start the week.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service