DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

OMD.  Do I feel bad.  After seeing the new bigger crates, I didn't realize just how much room my girls didn't have.  They really have a lot of room now, and Lucy can sit up straight without hunching over, and her hair no longer sticks out of the top.  I am so glad I upgraded.  Just sorry I didn't do it sooner.

These crates are so big, they really take up most of the dining room.  If my youngest 22yr old daughter ever moves out, I will have more room.  I won't hold my breath though.  Thank you again for the suggestions.  I saved so much ordering them online from Petco, and they arrived in just a couple days.      

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad we could be of help and glad your babies have more room to stretch out!
My dining room is crate city too. I don't invite people to dinner much anymore : )
We started off with the one below the biggest in the first place since they had the training dividers. (they are minis but guilt took over that we had to use them)

I just bought a crate, and bought the recommended size, but my girl just fits and looks hunched over.  I just re-ordered the next size hoping it would be more comfortable.  Also, hoping it wlll help her want to go in it.

I too, bought mine new one online at Petco:  much cheaper than the store!  GOOD LUCK!!

Jane, I don't remember what size you ended up getting.  If it makes you feel better I have 3 of the 800 series and a Midwest crate that is the same size, plus 4 of the 400 series.  I have two 800' and the four 400' set up all the time in our family/great room.  When I have fosters the other crates are setup too.  Plus a 12' kid gate that divides the room.  My house looks like a doggie daycare and I would not have it any other way.  To make things easier, I made platforms with locking wheels for my large crates to sit on.  It makes it easy to move the crates without folding them up.  

Oh my, you do have a lot.  I ended up getting the premium 2 door (42L x 28W x30H) 

I love the idea of putting them on platforms with wheels.  It took both my husband and I to manuver them in thr dining room.

Glad you and your girls are happy.
We need a photo, though!  It is funny how things change from "I don't every want them to grow up and leave home" to "If my daughter would just ever move out"!  LOL
My dining room has a huge crate dominating it as well. :-)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service