DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

So I dont have a goldendoodle or labradoodle, but have a 13 week old bernedoodle (standard poodle & bernese mountain dog). I hope I'm still welcome!

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course you are! There are other bernedoodle owners here as well---this is the place for all things doodle! Hope we get to see a picture soon! Welcome from Lyric, Mattie and Rio!!

What a super photo of your dogs.

Certainly, we do not discriminate based on fur, bark, or smile.  Welcome aboard.

Welcome to Doodle Kisses, Kristen!

Congratulations on your new addition! Welcome to DK! All doodles are welcome here! I would love to see some pictures of your new baby. 

Welcome to DoodleKisses - the best website around for doodle lovers everywhere.  Of course, your Bernedoodle is welcome.  BTW, I thought this would be the perfect dog for our new president.  I will recommend it after he gets elected.  I am getting a Sheepadoodle sometime this summer.   I have been waiting for this puppy for two years.  All our doodles are such great dogs.

Hi Kristen ~ When you get a chance be sure to check out the groups section on the main page and join as many as you like.  Many new puppy owners join the Puppy Madness group, Grooming group & Food Group.  I think you will find a group of fellow Berne doodle owners too.  Welcome to Doodle Kisses!

Welcome! Doodlekisses is a great place to learn/share about doodles - any kind of doodle. There are many groups that you can join. For example, there are groups for grooming, nutrition, health/medical, types of doodles, puppy groups etc. Enjoy!
sepia welcome

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service