DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

This morning Webster came trotting across the front yard carrying deer head.  A deer head.  Obviously I made it clear that I did not want this gift brought in the house so he dropped it about 15 ft from the front door.  Now I have a deer head just outside our front window, right on the edge of the sidewalk.  I'm skipping the doodle kisses this morning.

Does anyone have stories of "interesting" doodle "gifts"?   I look out my front window and feel like I'm in an episode of The Godfather.  I'll be using the garage entrance until my husband gets home.

I've decided against attaching a photo although I could easily take one if anyone really wants to see........

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our labs used to bring us dead chickens after they played them to death! Right in the front porch happy as could be! Wagging so proudly wondering why mommy is screaming her head off! Humans WTH!
This might beat my dead squirrel in the living room gift.

Hahaha, that's hilarious!!

This isn't quite as gruesome, but it's certainly gross-

One night when I was walking Sunny and our dachshund, Reba, in my neighborhood it was a little dark so I brought a flashlight. Reba went off to the side of the road to go potty, so we waited for a bit and I didn't pay attention to where Sunny was (on leash of course). After I picked up after Reba, I shined the flashlight on Sunny and she had a CONDOM hanging out of her mouth!! It was disgusting.

I was very glad that she knew the "drop it" command.

My sister & her hubby were staying at a friends house when the resident dog started carrying around condoms.  Thing was, the dog's owners didn't use them but the dog had gotten into my sisters luggage........lifes most embarrassing moments.......
Dylan did once find a dead baby rabbit in a field. He was throwing it around in the air trying to encourage it to play with him! We tried everything to make him drop it but he was having none of it. We had to walk back home through our village with him firmly holding on to his prize! We had a few strange looks from people walking by but he did not let it go until my hubby threatened him with the hose back in the garden!!
Last year Webster found "frog jerky" and THAT was a treasure.  It seems that some of the local wildlife didn't survive the cold snap and he found several freeze dried mice and frogs.  That's Webster's definition of doodle heaven.
OY!!! and ugh!
Eeeeewwwwww!!!  I would have passed out!!
We have gotten several prizes from our Springer Spaniel, but a deer head...... just too yucky.
OMD that is hilarious!  I don't even know how I would react to something like that!
Possum - My lab mix was fond of possum.  And, he was very proud of his fine catch and would stay with it, waiting for me to come see!  But Webster's deer wins first prize!
Eeewww! Halas caught a rabbit once, but he wanted to keep it for himself. He wasn't interested in sharing it.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service