DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Do you let your doodle(s) on the couch or other furniture. Rosey and Bandit can get on the couch and the bed.  I love snuggling on the couch and in bed with them.  What are your doodle's rules?

Views: 287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tara is allowed on the furniture but only with permission. And of course we never say "no"!!  So that is pretty much a joke!

She is not allowed on the bed but it is mainly  because I am allergic to all those wonderful things outside that she likes to lay and roll in...polleny type stuff. So I would have to give her a bath every night at bed !!

Does she say "Hey Mom let me up on that couch!"
She looks me right in the eyes with the sweetest most doodley little face that she can muster up! And I say "Of COURSE you can come up! Of course you can do ANYTHING you want to do my little precious!!" I've got it BAD!! :(
Rules???   Feed us breakfast.  Play fetch.  Take us for walk.  Feed us dinner.  Snuggle with me on her chair.  If I am in a good mood, and Dad is home, I snuggle with Dad on  his chair and Tigger can snuggle with Mom on her chair.  Tigger must usually lay at Mom's feet at night on bed, I get the middle between Mom and Dad.  Sometimes we switch, but only if I say so.  Those are Roo's rules.  That's what you meant, right?
YEP!!!  That is pretty much it!  I love Roo's Rules!  Although I can't say it 10 x's fast!
Do you think computer privileges are too much?
Only if he is on DoodleKisses!! LOL  Very cute photos!!  Love the jersey!
I think he was helping his brother with Fantasy Football. lol
Oh I guess that is okay too!!  He could be a linebacker!!
He's a wide retriever  ;-)
Adorable photos!  I'm sure Murphy is working on his blog.  :)
Soooo cute!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service