DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Do you let your doodle(s) on the couch or other furniture. Rosey and Bandit can get on the couch and the bed.  I love snuggling on the couch and in bed with them.  What are your doodle's rules?

Views: 287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HUH? Are you saying that some doods are NOT allowed on the couch or bed? WTD?  Can you keep that between us and not tell my mommy?  We really like our couch and bed.

Murphy usually hogs one end, so I have to go to the other end.

And we usually have plenty of room on our bed to share with mom and dad. They call us "foot warmers", but I'm not really sure what that is since I don't have feet.

Yeah, We'd really be sunk if mom found out we weren't supposed to be on the bed or couch.  Sorry couch-less doodles, but maybe your mommy will see good we are and let you get on the couch and bed too.

Wow! You guys look comfy and cozy!!  Don't worry we won't tell- couchless doodles will be our little secret!!!
Your secrets are safe with me!!  I am no tattle tale!!
What adorable photos!   Those are a couple of happy doods! 
oops, Murphy pix is sideways again. I will have to figure out how to fix that someday.
I knew I could count on you guys to keep our little secret. We really are very clean dogs as our mom has got OCD when it comes to baths. It's like once a week whether we need it or not. I just don't get it as she says we don't smell at all. She gives us nice warm baths in the bath tub and has even let me join her for a bubble bath once. She is a silly mommy.  Then she makes us stand still while this little wind machine pushes some warm air out of it's nose and she rubs us all over. I especially like that part though, but don't tell her that either or she'll make me stay in one place forever. That's pretty hard for a puppy to do you know.  Anyway, that might be why we get to sleep in bed or on the couch cuz we are good doodles when it comes to bath time. Ya think?

Oh I am sure that is why!!  We love to get on the bed and wrestle right after our showers, we just got a new shower and we love walking in there every morning!!

You guys are very brave we hate the wind machine!

Yeah we heard about that new walk in doodle shower! Now THAT is something you can talk to our mom about. That sounds like a nice cool place to hang out!

Yep here we are!

I have severe dog-shower envy.
Thanks, but I am not sure you would if you knew what we had to go thru to get there!
Remodeling tries a person on every level, but the results are wonderful for your bathroom redo!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service