DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi everyone!  I was thinking of ordering Cooper a dog bed from Orvis.com.  It's the "Deep Dish Dog Bed" with memory foam.  I was wondering if any of your doodle has this bed and if he/she likes it.  It has very good reviews.  I bought Cooper a rectangular bed from PetSmart.  He doesn't sleep on it but uses it as a pillow while he is laying on the wood floor.  I thought if I get him the deep dish bed, he can use the side as a pillow.  Thanks in advance for any input!Alternate View

Views: 1601

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jack has the Orvis Deep Dish bed with memory foam and he absolutely loves it.

Oh wow! Thanks Karen!  Such a cute picture :) I'm surprised his stuff animal next to him is still in good condition. lol  Did you get a medium size for Jack?  Cooper is about 49 lbs.  The medium size says 40-60 lbs.  I just hope it's big enough for him to spread out on his side. 

I got the Large size for Jack; his weight is normally 75-80 lbs. It's deeper than he really needs it, but the length is perfect. 

All of his stuffed animals are in good condition, lol. He's never chewed up a toy in his life...or anything else for that matter. :) 

What a good boy Jack is! Cooper LOVES stuff animal but I have to sit next to him when he is playing with it, otherwise he'll eventually get all the stuffings out. Lol

Ok then I'll order the medium size. Thank you so much for your help!

You know, I was just looking at the bed on the website, and I realized that Jack has the Extra-Large size, not the Large! 

Jack looks so handsome on his boy blue bed! Love the photo Karen! A friend of mine raves about this bed also.

Thanks, Linda. The Food Group members actually bought it for him after he was diagnosed with a herniated lumbar disc. I had been looking at it forever but was afraid he wouldn't use it and it's pricey. But he just loves it. 

That was such a nice gesture.  I hope that was before my time on DK as I did not see the discussion - I would have wanted to donate to the cause as you have done a wonderful job helping us all with the Food Group and etc.

Thank you, Linda. :)

So nice to see that he still loves his bed after all this time. Sweet sweet Jack!

We have you to thank for that, Sue. :)

An added bonus of his Orvis bed is that he can use it as a springboard to get up onto my bed, where he loves to look out the only window in the house that faces the street. He can't jump up onto my bed from the floor any more, but the memory foam bed gives him just enough bounce and lift to get up there. So it's a double blessing. 

That is an added bonus for sure!!! Especially in light of our latest discussion on dogs staring out the window!  I love the idea of it being like TV for dogs to be able to watch the live action going on outside.  

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service