DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi everyone!  I was thinking of ordering Cooper a dog bed from Orvis.com.  It's the "Deep Dish Dog Bed" with memory foam.  I was wondering if any of your doodle has this bed and if he/she likes it.  It has very good reviews.  I bought Cooper a rectangular bed from PetSmart.  He doesn't sleep on it but uses it as a pillow while he is laying on the wood floor.  I thought if I get him the deep dish bed, he can use the side as a pillow.  Thanks in advance for any input!Alternate View

Views: 1601

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How adorable... I hope Cooper is feeling better soon.
Thanks Debb! So far so good, he just seems bored because I refuse to take him anywhere today until I know for sure he's ok. Lol he hasn't pooped so I don't know for sure yet.

This is so funny, because I am looking at the same bed in XL. I will be looking at the responses you get. I even called this week to see if they would be running a sale anytime soon. They did not know or were not telling :)

Laurie, I just realized that Jack has the XL size. I was thinking it was the Large, but it's the XL. And I'm pretty sure it will be big enough for my man Vern, lol. 

I wish they still had it in blue. Yes, Vern needs an XL.

They only had the blue that one year when I bought Jack's. I guess it wasn't a big seller, which surprises me. I thought everyone liked blue. 

Karen, I've heard you say numerous times that you wish Jack would sleep on your bed with you, but to me, it looks like Jack wants you to sleep on his bed with him!  :) :) :) 

He he, if I tried, I'm afraid he'd decide to sleep alone in my bed, lol. 

That bed does look ALOT bigger than Cooper's :) and his legs are TWICE as long too. lol cute pic!

Thanks, Jenny. It's pretty big. Takes up a lot of space and it's heavy. 

After receiving part of my Orvis order today, I would say if you aren't sure of the size, get a bigger one. I ordered the large based on the guide on their website - supposed to be big enough for a 90lb dog. Hartley is 68lb - it's too small.
Attachments:
Oh so sorry you have to exchange yours. Hartley looks like he has very long legs! Cooper fits the medium and he's about 48 lbs, and I think medium goes up to 60lbs. However, if your doodle is between 50-60, I would recommend the large. It's a snuggle fit for Cooper but I think he likes it that way. :). So far, he has used it on and off. Some nights I'll catch him on it, some nights off :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service