DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I can't believe he is already 1 year old. He is the best boy ever. I've been in love with this guy every since I met him at 7 weeks, but I think he was more in love with me at the time. :P 

Also, it is his biological mother's birthday as well, so I'd like to wish her a happy birthday since she is a fellow doodle. It is also my dad's birthday, so we all had a wonderful day. 

AND, I have good news. Orwell's new (full) brothers and sisters are due to come into the world in two weeks. I will not be getting another, but I will make sure to post pictures of the pups because we all know that puppies are adorable. 

Now, I will post pictures of Orwell from today because this would be a lame post without them. 

Had to get Mickey party hats because the only other thing they had at the grocery store were princess tiaras. 

Views: 308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday handsome food.

Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy 1st Birthday, Orwell! Hope you had a great day!

Happy Birthday, pretty boy!

Happy Birthday Orwell!

Happy birthday, Orwell!

Happy Birthday Orwell. You are adorable!!

You are one handsome dood!  Congratulations on turning the big "1" hope your day is full of treats and good eats!

This picture makes me smile :)
Happy Birthday Orwell! You are a very handsome dood.
Oh happy birthday! And I have to say his coloring is amazing!

Happy Birthday you handsome boy!  Kaitee ~ I cannot believe he is already one.  It sees just like yesterday that you were posting your first photos of your new puppy Orwell!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service