DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Well, it is official. Tonight we picked up Fozzy Bear! Oh, it broke my heart to take him away from his momma! We brought him home to meet our resident GR, Boomer, and he made himself right at home! I think Boomer was more scared of this little fur ball than the other way around! He showed absolutely no anxiety about being at his new home. Perhaps it helped that we visited twice in the last two weeks.
We are officially a Doodle Family! Yea! And, we made a great friend in his Foster Mom! So, we are twice as lucky!

It should be interesting to see how many times my sons sneak out of bed tonight!

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CONGRATS! Fozzy Bear is the perfect name!
Welcome Fozzy Bear What an adorable doodle I know you will have lots and lots of fun with him !!!!
Love the name! he looks like such a happy puppy--very outgoing! Enjoy!
Thanks everyone! Well, last night was VERY interesting! I found out just how vocal Fozzy Bear is! I think he may have some coyote in him. He howled SOOO lound when I put him in his crate! I am buying ear plugs today! :-)
I LOVE THE NAME AND HOW CUTE TOO!!!! GOOD LUCK AND IF I WERE YOUR SON I WOULD SNEAK OUT TO GET HIM TOO.
What a cutie - I love his color - I'm jealous... I want another one...
Thanks, I love his color too! I fell in love with one of his sisters, I wanted to go back to get her too! I was glad to hear that all but one was adopted this weekend. 10 down, and one to go!
Aww! He is adorable and I LOVE that name! He looks like Fozzy! :)

Congrats on the new addition to your family! Koda and I wish you all the best!
What a precious baby! I love his sweet little face. Enjoy this time when he's an itty bitty puppy. It's so much fun!
What an absolute doll! I envy the fun you're going to have.....
OMG he is just adorable! that is a perfect name.
He is so cute!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service