DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Views: 498

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just saw this story and was about to post it--mini-doodle for sure, don't you think!? What a lucky dog!!

Here is the link to the story--hope this little girl gets to go home after her 11 mile long nightmare!

http://news.yahoo.com/dog-cars-grill-survives-ride-mass-ri-11253386...

I hope she finds her home too.  So amazing she survived the ride. 

Oh, the poor thing!  I hope she recovers from the concussion and other injuries.  It's amazing she survived.  She must have been so scared.

Oh, poor baby!  That's amazing!  Sure hope she finds her owner and she's okay.

awwww poor baby!!!!  I hope she finds her owner and gets better soon!

Poor dog! I hope she finds her owner.

Just saw this on the news here in NC.  Absolutely amazing that this dog survived.  On the news reel she was running around like a happy dood.  Unbelievable!!  Hope she is microchipped or her family watches the news.  Thank God.

Wouldn't you think the driver would have stopped? I mean, he/she "didn't see the dog" after hitting her, so you just go "Oh, well" and keep going???? How about stopping for a minute to see what happened to the poor dog? What if she hadn't gotten stuck in the grill and was lying in the middle of the street injured? WTD? 

My thoughts exactly Karen.

Looks like the same dog, probably the same story, Taunton Mass is close to R.I, if I remember correctly!  Thank goodness

the dog wasn't badly hurt, they just need to find her owners!

This story was just aired on the local Boston news, and they found the pup's owner :-)

I'm so glad they found the owner and that she wasn't hurt too badly.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service