DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I am not making light of the recent scary clown sightings, because I would not be happy to see Bozo standing in the woods behind our house, but after my dog's recent grooming, I am seeing two clowns everywhere I look. It's my fault, not my groomer's, because I told her I wanted their hair short. I get so tired of seeing hair in their eyes, that I told her to make it very short on top and around their faces. She did exactly what I told her to do. Be careful what you ask for especially if you don't know the first thing about dog grooming. Luckily, my biggest requirement when I take them to be groomed is that they be returned to me clean, especially Vern. I don't stress over hair styles, but I think I may butt out on our next visit and tell her to go back to doing what she has always done. Meanwhile, here are my two clowns.

Vern

Fudge

I rest my case...

For the time being, they will be wearing disguises until their hair grows back :)

Views: 520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Vern and Fudge look beautiful as is, an in disguise.

LOL...thank you, Maryann!

I think they look marvelous! Leave those poor Doodles alone! Now please don't remind me that I said that cause at the end of the  month Im sure yawl will give me a hard time.

LOL...thank you, Lori :) I will be good!

Aww I think they look fine!! I do love the costume photos though! Fudge with that horn is too much!! Mine get done on Friday and I can't wait to see their eyes again!

Thanks, Janie!! When I take pictures, Fudge needs two Devil horns :) LOL

Laurie, I think they look fine! (But I understand how you feel. I felt pretty badly after Penny got her hair cut really short). Give it time, it WILL grow out. Penny almost has a real tail now. LOL!

Thanks, Sally. 

I meant to comment, I think Fudge and Vern look adorable with their haircuts. And I love their costumes. But I always love their pictures. And I kind of wish I could come be your dog!

Cute as can be but maybe just a little too much off the top. They do look quite adorable in their costumes.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service