DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I just saw that Rudy was adopted!!  For some reason, that guy haunted my thoughts and if we didn't have three already, I would have driven to FL and got him myself. I talked to my husband about it more than once.   Although the stories are usually a little sad, his struck a nerve (maybe because I turned 50 this year?).  So glad that someone saw how special he was.   

Views: 925

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

His foster mom adopted him. :-) Wonderful for Rudy, because she has taken better care of him than anyone ever did in his whole life, and because he doesn't have to move again. 

The way she announced her "foster failure" was especially charming; I hope everyone will be able to see & read it: 

https://www.facebook.com/margo.mcconnell.9/media_set?set=a.44687290...

LIKE!!!!!

I could only see the start of the story and the pictures but it sounded very sweet.  I try not to judge others but was having a very hard time when it came to Rudy.  I am so glad he has the home he deserves with someone who treasures him. His foster mom (and the others who foster) has a great heart and is a wonderful lady!

LOVE!

Awesome story! I'm SO happy for Rudy!!! No wonder he was pending so many times. I guess she finally realized he had her heart all along! Such a sweet boy!!!

Like, like, LOVE!

Excellent news.

Thanks for posting the link, Karen.   What a very cute way to announce.  Lucky boy!  I am thrilled for Rudy.

How wonderful for that beautiful big boy!  His own special red bed FOREVER! 

I could not agree more.  Rudy made me tear up everytime I saw him still on petfinder.  Ugh, I think I messaged Karen about him - he was just one that tugged at my heartstrings!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so happy for Rudy and love the foster failure bed story. LOVE

Hooray for Rudy!!!  And for his new furever family!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service