DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Our doodles, Zola and Max, were both hit by a car this week. Both died. Devastated doesn't begin to describe our emotions...please keep our family in your thoughts.

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so very sorry. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. RIP sweet Zola and Max...
I don't even have the words to express how sorry I am for your loss. It is devastating! Please know I am praying for you and your family.
Very, very sorry to hear this.
How horrible---I am soooo sorry and I feel your pain right now--I hope you can heal from this and love a doodle again--my deepest sympathies.
How terribly tragic. I am so sorry about your loss.
What a terrible tragedy. I don't even know what to say. I will keep a good thought for you and your family.
Jan, I read your post over and over. It's difficult to fathom. I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers are with your family.Valarie
Thank you for your post. 
How horrific. I am so sorry to hear this news. Those of us with dogs realize what a terrible loss this is.
This tragedy is too horrible to imagine, let alone experience. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I am so sorry.
Oh, my!! What tragic, tragic news! I'm sitting here with my heart racing, and I'm totally at a loss for words!!! I'm so sorry that this horrible accident happened. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.
Oh My God! One is devasting enough, but both? I am so sorry.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service