DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Our doodles, Zola and Max, were both hit by a car this week. Both died. Devastated doesn't begin to describe our emotions...please keep our family in your thoughts.

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jan, "I am really sorry to hear of your loss".

-William
I am so sorry Jan. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Oh my goodness! My family and I will be praying for yours at this difficult time! We lost our two-year old goldendoodle this way in February and we still haven't recovered! I am so incredibly sorry for your loss!
What a horrible tragedy! I am so very sorry. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
Please add my condolences to those of the others. Such an incredible loss!
Oh, JAN! I am sooooo very sorry for you and your family! I can't even begin to know your pain... both dogs! Our thoughts and prayers are with you all!!!!!
Jan I am so sorry to hear this. I know how you feel. Our beautiful doodle Sophie was hit and killed on April 1 2010. We have gotten another GD and named her Gracie. She has helped with the loss. but will always treasure the time we had with Sophie. We will keep you in our prayers.
Jan,

I am so sorry to hear your heartbreaking news.
Jan..I am so sorry to hear this. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Am sending you sincere condolences at your loss...cant imagine what you are going through..My wish is all these thoughts and prayer will comfort you in some way. My heart breaks for you.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
I am so sorry, what an awful thing to happen. May peace find its way back to your heart again.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service