DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

First, the storm will make Tuesday and Wednesday interesting here in MA.  Then at the end of the week, provided the airlines are up and running, our doodle Sandy is coming up from NC to her new home.

UPDATE:  We made it through the "bad" Sandy okay and I spoke with the folks in NC last night and they are still planning on trying to bring our "good" Sandy up on Thursday, either by plane or car.  Still awaiting final confirmation of that as they make plans.

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats on your new family member!! What an exciting time!

Well, I hope that the first Sandy's visit is as gentle as the second Sandy's!  Best wishes for both visits from the West Coast!

Oh that is funny! I think you will be much happier with the second Sandy--the first one is not going to be fun. It will be a great memory that your new pup had the same name as the storm. My sister in law is Carol because of Hurricane Carol of 1954!

I much prefer your Sandy, best of luck with your little girl. I'm bracing for nasty Sandy's visit to the Catskill Mountains where I live. I live next to a large creek and house surrounded by Forrest. Be safe all in harms way.

Congrats on the good Sandy, good thoughts your way for the bad one.

Congratulations on hopefully getting Sandy, the pup and sad about getting Sandy, the storm.

Hopefully only one hurricane though!  Good luck with both.

Sandy Doodle Baby is welcomed by Daisy and all of DK, the other Sandy should go out for nice swim in the Atlantic and never come back in.
Congratulations on your Doodle arrival.

We're getting ready for Sandy here in CT too....you must be so excited about the "good Sandy's" arrival.  I an't wait for the pictures.

Thanks for the well wishes, all, regarding both Sandys.  Our "good" Sandy is a 2 year old rescue who is trained almost to therapy level, so hopefully there won't be much of a hurricane associated with her!

And good luck to everyone in "bad" Sandy's path.

Congratulations on your doodle Sandy's arrival.  Did you name her before all of the news about the approaching storm?

If you decide to continue her training, there's a great therapy-dog association in the Boston area that's called, Dog B.O.N.E.S. Therapy Dogs of Massachusetts.  If you'd like more information about the group or would like to hear about my involvement, send me a message and I'll happily tell you all about it.  Wally and I have been participating as a team for the past three years or so.

Again, congrats on your soon-to-be new family member!

Sandy was already her name.  We liked it, so we thought we'd keep it.

Right now we don't have any plans to continue her training, but thanks for the information in case we do - that is very helpful.

We should turn this discussion in photos of Storm -Bored Doodles! 

Nursing a sock, as always, and peeking out of the blinds at the rain

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service