DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Aug 1st update: OPENINGS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW. Diet began Aug 1st.

As you may know, my education and job involve nutrition and dietetics.  I am a Registered Dietitian and have a certificate in Adult Weight Management.  I see patients in a hospital setting and counsel them on their diet and eating habits.  But I can only see so many people one-on-one in my small town of Walla Walla.  So I am in the process of putting together a weight loss program that I will publish later (early 2012?) in a book / multimedia / support community format.

The diet will be called the Satisfaction Diet.  It is a "no hunger craving / no banned food / easily lose weight" diet.  It doesn't involve any fancy supplements or anything other than natural products you can buy at your local supermarket.  It works by reducing your hunger pangs and making you feel satisfied after eating fewer calories.  This eating program will minimize all the reasons we ever say "I'm famished!" and will maximize all the reasons our body tells us "I'm satisfied".

What does this have to do with you?  I'm looking for guinea doodles!  OK, not doodles, but I am looking for people that would like to take part in a weight loss program.  I'm looking for success stories.  This will be as anonymous as you want it to be.  I will be setting up a completely separate social network (like DK) only for participants of this diet program.  So there will not need to be any cross-talk here on DK.  As early participants, this program will be completely free.  You will receive early editions of all the material I will be presenting.  The "book" won't be done when you start this program but the diet will be clearly given to you.  I will be available to all participants for counselling if there are additional questions.

I'm looking for twenty people. (Update: We will accept more as long as all are willing to actually take part.)  I hope to find twenty people who will be committed to doing this for 90 days.  Twenty people who will report their successes and failures on our private social network and who will support each other throughout.  Now this is NOT a 90 day torture test like P-90 or something.  It is a program where you will make some simple changes to your diet (and eat some natural but unusual snacks) that will naturally change how satisfied you feel and allow you to eat less with no hunger cravings.

Write to me personally if you are interested and I will answer any questions you have and if you are committed, will send you an invitation to our new private social network.

Views: 109

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I think you are going to need to increase your people count to 100 from the looks of all these comments.
Hi, I am very interested in your program.  Please, my husband wants to get P-90!! I am finally ready to lose all the "baby" weight, since my baby will be turning 6 next month. I had my two close together, I lost it after #1, but when #2 came along, there was no time for mommy to spend on herself. I need to lose 30+ lbs. I hope I fit into your program, so then I can fit into my clothes again!

I don't necessarily need to lose weight now...but will definitely follow this and use your program in the next few years...will you at least let us know the results (not publishing names or anything?).  Stats would be awesome.  I am all about not doing crash diets or elminitating anything.

I lost 15 pounds for my wedding by keeping a food journal.

I am sending you a PM. Thanks Adina.
Boy do I need you! I have been looking for a dietitian to help me get started on a lifestyle change....ever since I had my hysterectomy I have gained and cannot for the life of me get it off! thanks
Sherrie west...
From the looks of the takers, you have way more than 20 people.  I am totally up for it but I do have a question or two.  I am a diet nightmare.  I don't eat any type of meat, poultry, seafood but I do eat eggs!  I don't like tofu, eggplant, mushrooms, celantro or arrugula. I don't drink alcohol other than a lite beer every now and then socially or a mojito (tons of sweetener and light on the alcohol).  I can do totally without it.  I love diet Pepsi!  Like sweetener a lot!   I am not a "vegan" nor do I have any hang ups due to religious beliefs. I am just plain weird, strange, impossible or high maintenance.  I have been called all of those names my entire life.  I get most of my protein from eggs, cottage cheese, string cheese and protein shakes...HELP!  Since my DH has moved his office home I have gained 15 lbs (since January).  My entire closet does not fit...I just bought some "fat" clothes to get me through for a while.  Will your plan work for a weirdo like me??
I would love to do this!
I'm very interested Adina.    I lost 30lbs many years ago on the Weight Watchers plan and have gone up and down by 5-10 lbs over the years......I would love to permanently lose the 10lbs I never got around to losing back then.    I'll be watching for more news on this.

Please count me in.  I lost 100 lbs 9 years ago, and kept it off for 8 years.  This last year, with all the stress of a full time job and caring for my father who is in the last stages of Alzheimer's, I have let things slip and put back on 25 lbs.

I sent u a personal message! Why is it when I gain weight it is noticeable but when DH gains weight people ask if he lost weight??? WTD!?!?

I have 35lbs to donate!  I'll PM you.

I would love to try it.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service