DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Does your Doodle have a favorite must have toy or stuffed animal? I'm asking this because every night as we go to bed, Murphy grabs his stuffed tiger and heads upstairs. He actually sleeps with this tiger.

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Ann,

Our Daisy does too. She has 1/2 dozen stuffed "buddies". The brown dog, a monkey and a small cream colored dog that could have been her twin the week end she came home are the ones we call her "best buddies". She cuddles with them during the day and at night. When we come home she finds one of her best buddies and brings it to us.
Murphy brings one to us when we come home. Only tiger makes it upstairs to bed though.
Beau's fave is his plush ducky....that goes "quack quack quack" three times when you squeeze it. Although he frequently lines them all up and sits proudly in front of them, as if to say "these are my riches, and I am so lucky"!
Murphy's used to be his duck (which drove my boys crazy!.... Now that I think about it, they probably did away with duck)
Zoe likes to have a soft toy in her mouth when she goes out back to play. Murphy's habit is adorable!

This is snuggle buddy #3. He has slept with snuggle buddy from the very first night. He takes him everywhere which is why we're now on #3!! I hope they never quit making these, maybe I should stock up :-)
LOL Yep, we have had several tigers. I try sewing them up but I also buy extras when I find them.
Grover has a stuffed gorilla that he takes to bed and grabs first thing in the morning before going downstairs. He also suckles the gorillas head and kneads him like a cat! I think this calms him, as he usually does it close to bedtime. He's been best buddies with "Bananas" since he arrived here 9 months ago......only then, "Bananas" gorilla was larger than him.
That is so cute. Just curious,does Bananas still have ears?
I didn't take pictures of this but our 5!/2 month old Thomas sleeps with a white fluffy stuffed dog that my son bought me 5 years ago at "Pottery Barn" and paid a small fortune for it. The day we brought Thomas home we gave it to him to sleep with in his crate as we thought it would mimick the feel of his siblings. Well we never heard a peep from him that night and to this day he takes it to bed with him and then carries it outside first thing in the morning. The problem is that he leaves it out there in the snow until we go out and bring it in for him!
Samantha goes nowhere without her Moo!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service